Monday, October 22, 2012

{studio audience}


Last week Allison's daughter got us tickets to watch the live taping of a really popular French radio program. What made this better? There was a live concert featuring a hugely popular French rap group called Sexion d'Assaut. (I'm assured this isn't a sexual reference..) And what made THIS better? Well they decided to seat all 7 of us on the front row in the recording studio. It was crazy. Honestly, I'm not sure what happened for about 80% of the 3 hours that we were there. It was 3 hours of very very fast, very slang French punctuated by me leaning over to Allison's daughter and her French friend, making a confused and panicked face, and them laughing at me. It was an exhausting, ridiculous and memorable evening for sure.

Here is a video of the group performing a medley of their songs.
[You can see me and the rest of my group on the front. I have no explanation for my general awkwardness and any goofy dance moves that I may have executed.]



RA, B and myself with Cauet, the radio host.
[He picked on us hardcore for being American and he made me dance in front of the studio audience]

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just a kid from Alabama privileged to serve the kingdom of God in France for the next few years.

Followers